Protecting Constitutional Rights in Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati
Everyone has certain protections and rights afforded by the United States Constitution, especially by the Bill of Rights. For many years our law firm has represented individuals who have been victims of some form of misconduct by state or local police or governments at all levels. Individuals and business owners who have been injured by improper conduct by police or other governmental agencies may have remedies for such injuries through state and federal courts.
For example, our firm has provided representation, in both state and federal courts, in litigation involving:
- Excessive use of force by police causing physical injury or death
- False arrest and imprisonment
- Revocation, suspension or denial of business licenses without constitutionally required due process of law
- Race, ethnic, gender and other forms of unlawful discrimination by governmental agencies or departments
- Termination or other discipline of governmental employees in a manner that unlawfully discriminates
- Termination or other discipline of governmental employees because of exercise of First Amendment rights or in retaliation for exercise of First Amendment rights
- Protection of individual's rights to freedom of speech and religion
If you believe your constitutional rights have been violated, our attorneys can evaluate your situation and advise you about your legal options.
From our offices near Covington, located on the I-275 loop near the airport, the lawyers of O'Hara Ruberg Taylor Sloan & Sergent represent clients in Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati.