Location: Crestview Hills, Kentucky
Email: E-mail Me
Colby Cowherd is a partner with the firm, joining after having practiced in Plaintiffs’ Personal Injury for nearly a decade. He enjoys obtaining successful results for his injured clients, and he has done so hundreds of times, whether through settlement, mediation, or trial. Colby relishes appearing before juries on behalf of his clients.
Colby was born and raised in Northern Kentucky and is proud to call it home, as his family has done for several generations. He attended Dixie Heights High School and lives in Villa Hills with his Daughter. Colby graduated from the University of Kentucky in 2004, and Salmon P. Chase College of Law summa cum laude in 2012. In law school, Colby participated in both Law Review and Moot Court, and he uses those skills to write and argue on behalf of his clients to this day.
In his free time, Colby enjoys reading and traveling.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Tractor-trailer Cases
- Civil Litigation
- Trial Practice
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Highland Heights, KY, 2012
- University of Kentucky, 2004
- Ohio, 2012
- Kentucky, 2013
- U.S. District Court Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association, Past Chair of the Young Lawyers Section
- Kentucky Justice Association
- American Association for Justice