If you or a loved one suffered serious harm due to the negligence of a surgeon or a surgical team member, the attorneys at O'Hara, Taylor, Sloan, Cassidy, Beck, PLLC can help you assess your situation. Our experience with the investigation and proof of malpractice claims following a serious surgical accident can help you recover the compensation you deserve.
With a tradition of client service in the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area that goes back to 1963, our law firm works with qualified and trusted surgical and medical experts to investigate and identify the causes of a surgical accident. Our trial attorneys are experienced in negotiating with the defendants' insurers to obtain a full and complete settlement. If we cannot negotiate fair compensation for you, we can take your claims to trial with confidence and skill.
Our attorneys will represent people whose injuries occurred under a wide range of circumstances, including:
- Anesthesia errors
- Failure to monitor vital signs during surgery
- Failure to respond promptly or effectively to complications noted during surgery
- Negligence during postoperative recovery
- Organ damage or loss of neurological function due to cutting errors
- Surgical errors induced by poor communication between medical professionals
- Surgical injuries to the baby or the mother during a complicated childbirth
- Surgery performed on the wrong body part
Negligence during an operation can result in catastrophic injuries to the patient, including paralysis, organ failure, loss of brain function, or death. We understand what's at stake for you and your family when you need legal advice after a tragic surgical outcome. Our attorneys work closely with our clients to make sure that you're getting the information you need about your legal rights and the progress of your case.
Our surgical negligence attorneys will work hard on your behalf to obtain full and fair compensation for your injuries. Contact our office by phone or e-mail to schedule your initial consultation and learn more about how our attorneys can help